Thursday, March 6, 2008

Meesha

So Meesha has decided to live with another family. So she thinks. There is this dog (Dominick) that lives down the street that Meesha has become good friends with. She is over there constantly and has frequent sleep overs with. (There are some nights where I am just too lazy to go and get her.) I have talked to the lady at the house and she says that Meesha will bark at their door and wait for them to open it. She will play with Dominick all day and when they try to let her back out, she will just stand by the door and look up at them. When I go to pick her up I have to carry her home or else she will run back to their house. Then when we get home Meesha sits at our door and waits for us to let her out again. Or she will lay in her kennel and act like she is being punished. What should I do??

I think Meesha feels like she is being replaced by Malia. Every chance she gets she will jump into Malia's car seat or bouncy seat and go to sleep. I feel bad. I don't want her to feel like I dont love her anymore. I know I sound crazy, but she is just like one of my kids. She was my little baby before I had Malia.

2 comments:

aaron and jenn said...

yeah! i am so glad we can stay in touch now! your little baby girl is beautiful! how are you doing? feeling? getting alon with THREE kids? email me sometime... jennmblue@hotmail.com

Bash's said...

I'm sad to hear your furry baby is leaving you! That just sucks. My heart and sympathy are with you- really. Maybe you can still visit her! I'm loving keeping up with you here. It's more information than on myspace, and just as much fun once you figure out how to do it!