Monday, March 17, 2008

Big Eater!


Malia is now 4 months old. I can't believe how fast time has flown by. We took her in for her Dr appointment and she is 16 pounds and 27.5 inches long. She is 100% in her height and 95% in her weight. She is going to be tall like Taliana. Taliana has always been tall for her age, but really low for her weight. Malia has NO problem with her weight. hahahah


She is now eating rice cereal. She LOVES it! We gave her her first bite and she wasn't really interested in it, but by the third day.... she was in heaven. My friend, Emily, let me borrow her BUMBO (if you have a little baby, this is a MUST!). Then my mom bought a tray for it and now it is a little highchair that can sit on our table. Every time I feed her she acts like she can't get enough of it. She holds onto my hand that is holding the spoon. And she sucks on the spoon like more is going to come out of it. When she has eaten it all I wipe her face and she has a melt down because she knows that is the end of it.
We tried giving her squash and she loved that too. However, a few hours after she ate it she screamed like she was in pain. So I am going to hold off on solid foods for a few more weeks and let her stomach get used to all the rice cereal.

0 comments: