Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

I hope you all had a good Easter. I was SO lucky to have my brother (Sean) and his wife (Sarah) and their kids (Ashton and Alva) here with us for Easter. Sean was up for the weekend to do a show, so Sarah came up to watch it. It was nice to have family come up and visit. It doesn't happen that often, so I get really excited when it does. The kids woke up around 8am (which is "sleeping in" at our house). The kids went through their Easter baskets and then I made my dad's special squaw corn and tried a new recipe for Monkey Bread. It was really yummy! We all went to sacrament meeting together and then later on in the day we went to Jason's mom's house for dinner. We had a really fun day. Thank you Sean and Sarah for staying with us an extra day and sharing Easter with us. We love you!



Here are some fun photos from Easter....

0 comments: