Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Loving Syblings


I love how much my LOVE each other. We were all laying in our bed last Saturday morning (which is our Saturday morning ritual) and Ammon asks if he can hold Malia. After she was sitting in his lap, he asked me to get the camera and take a picture of them together. He asked me if I would make a copy of it and put it in his room so he could see it right when he woke up in the mornings. I asked him, "How are you going to see the picture if you wake up in OUR room?" He has been sneaking into our room at night and snuggling up to anyone who will let him in the bed. However, I have woken up several mornings and didn't even realize that he has come in the bed in the middle of the night. But... Jason loves it! I think he would have to kids sleep with us all the time if I would let him. I know I'm mean, but I really need my own space when I sleep. I hate to be crowded. Okay.... back to the blog heading....(Sorry about that side note)...


Taliana and Ammon have always been such great friends. I guess that's what you get when you are 13 months apart. They have their fighting moments like every other brother and sister, but the majority of the time they are great together.



I thought having a third child would put me over the edge, but it seems like it has really completed our family.

0 comments: