Monday, March 24, 2008

FREEDOM!

Taliana and Ammon are on their way down to St. George for 4 (four) days. WOO HOO! Since Sean and Sarah were up here, they ended up taking them back down with them. My loving sister in-law, Alesi, is going to watch them for the 4 days until we go down. I am hoping that during these next 4 days I will have a chance to regain my sanity. I didn't think it was that hard having a third child because Malia is such an angel. It's the two older kids that have been giving me a hard time. Well.... Taliana has been such a great helper with Malia, so I know I will miss her help. But Ammon... he really needs time away from me so he can appreciate me again. hahaha. Plus, he needs to spend time with his cousin Talmage. Ammon needs boy time. He just hangs out with us girls all day. I am excited for them. They have been on a count down for the past 2 weeks since I had arranged this. Thank you Alesi. Remember though... I get your kids for a week during the summer. All FOUR of them.

0 comments: