Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Freedom Continued....

So... Taliana and Ammon have been gone for 48 hours now. In that time I have managed to sit on the couch, clean their rooms, make their beds, sit on the couch, do laundry, take a long awaited nap, browse the world wide web. Did I mention I sat on the couch?? Jason and I even went on a "date". Of course we took Malia with us. I think the last time we went out together without the kids was well over 7 months ago. So... it was much needed. I worked at Pottery Barn Kids Monday night, Tuesday night and this morning. We got our new summer bedding. Some of it is cute and some is "what were they thinking when they designed this?". You'll have to look for yourself and tell me what you think. I mainly saw the boys bedding because we did boys rooms the two nights we were there. The Safari bedding is the one I do not like. Anyways... back to my blogging.... I love coming home after working floorset at PBK because it puts me in the mood to clean and organize my house. I have an art closet for my kids that I keep stocked with art supplies so they can play anytime they want. However, it is the messiest closet and hard to maintain. I bought some "organizing" boxes to hopefully help with that problem. We will see. I'll keep you posted.

1 comments:

Eliza said...

Tennile thank you so much for the comment. First off I have to tell you you have probably the most attractive children I have ever seen. They are gorgeous!! I know you know this but WOW so beatiful. Ok I love that I have yet another blog to read each day. I promise to become a loyal reader. My husband puts it best when it's 11:30 at night and he "lovingly" says, "put the crack pipe down Liza and come to bed." It really is an addiction. One last thing... thanks so much for posting a picture of my adorable nephews if only their mother would post things on her own blog... sigh....