Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Just call her Cinderella!


I don't know what is up with Taliana, but she is OBSESSED with cleaning lately. It all started when my mom came up Monday night to visit and watch Taliana's dance performance at her school. We had to HURRY and clean Ammon's room and the bathroom. (If you know me... I am a procrastinator when it comes to cleaning. I just feel that I clean much better when I have a 30 minute deadline.) Both Taliana and Ammon BEGGED to help me clean the bathroom. I wasn't about to PASS that up! So... they took turns spraying the fabuloso. (THE best cleaning tool! Every household needs a bottle.) I don't know if they were actually loving the fact that they were cleaning or getting a chance to spray. Either way... I loved the help.


Taliana started cleaning the windows yesterday. Of all the things she could have done, she wanted to clean the windows. But... of course I let her. Later she asked me... "Mom, can we play house?? You be the mom and I'll be your MAID." Yep... we had fun playing. I was able to sit on the couch and feed Malia while Taliana walked around with her list of things to clean. Thanks Taliana!


*** Thank you mom (aka Grandma Randee) for coming up to watch Taliana's dance performance. It really meant a lot to have you here.***

1 comments:

Taylors said...

I wish Ashton showed the same passion for cleaning. Im totally with you on the thirty minute deadline. Liza and I both can agree that our houses are always the cleanest before our mom comes to visit!