Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Busted!

Okay... I totally got busted last night. Jason had to work at the airport last night (9pm-1am). When he left, I read the kids their night time book and put them to bed (around 8:45pm - it was a late night... my kids are still adjusting from Spring Break). Anyways... I came downstairs to check my email and then I was going to head to bed. I decided to post a few blog entries while I was at it. Then I looked at a few other blogs. Then I found a TON of other blogs to look at. I can't believe how many people have blogs. There were a ton of people from St. George so I just browsed through theirs. I was so consumed with the blogs that I didn't even realize what time it was, until I heard the front door open. Jason came home from work. Ahh! He asked how long I had been on the internet and I said, "just since 9pm." I know... I know... 4 hours! This thing is just so adicting. I'm really going to have to control myself. :)

0 comments: