Monday, April 14, 2008

Feeding Time

Malia is very much enjoying solid foods. Her favorite foods are peas, bananas, and applesauce (after gagging on it the first few bites). And lets not forget the RICE CEREAL! The smell makes me sick, but she seems to be in heaven while eating it. She still has to wash each bite down with her thumb. She will take a bite of the food then suck on her thumb for a bit then let go and wait for another bite. It's nice because then I can cook and do the dishes while she is snacking on her thumb in between bites. (Check out the "pig tails". Her hair is getting so long on the top I am going to have to do the comb-over like I did with Taliana.)
I can't believe how fast Malia has grown up these past few months. She is now 5 months old. She is learning to sit up, and has almost mastered it. She only likes to sit up during bath time now. Which is nice, but she LOVES to splash! Which means the bathroom gets a nice wipe down when she is done. I guess that is her efforts in helping me clean the bathroom. Thanks Malia!

0 comments: