Monday, April 14, 2008

Catching up...

This has been a hectic week with school field trips, Art Night and Birthday parties. Not to mention... major computer problems. We upgraded our modem to a wireless modem because we had a $400 credit on our phone bill (I'll explain later) so I figured... why not. Well, that was a HUGE mistake. It has been nothing but a headache ever since we got it. When I downloaded the new software, it crashed my internet. But... after 4 days, 10 hours and talking to a total of 7 people (on the phone and chatting online) the problem is finally solved. Did you know you can restore you computer?? Yea... I didn't know that and THAT was the trick I needed to know. Anyways... here we are.... Hope you enjoy these new posts.

2 comments:

Amy @ OurScoop said...

Hi Tenille! I'm addicted to this blogging too! It's such a fun way to keep in touch! And find people! Yay! How did you find me? Do we know someone in common?

Annabanana said...

tenille...your family is GORGEOUS!!! what cute kids! I'm so glad you found my blog so I could see yours. very cute...