Monday, May 5, 2008

happy happy birthday

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday (yesterday) to my sweet sister in-law (more like sister though) SARAH. I love you so much and I so much appreciate all that you do for our family. I am so proud of you and the mother you've become.

For those of you who don't know... Sarah and Sean adopted my other brother (Jeff)'s baby, Ashton. They had less than 12 hours notice that they would be taking temporary custody of this little baby. Sarah jumped into the role of mother overnight. It seemed all natural for her. (Which I'm sure came from the wonderful upbringing of her parents.) Motherhood is something I struggle with everyday. I admire you Sarah!
My favorite thing about Sarah is her LOVE for Coke. I don't know what she would do if there was ever a shortage. She may have to fill up those drums with coke as part of her food storage. Like the ones you would fill up with water. I will admit though.... I love it when her and Sean comes to visit because that gives me the excuse that I can have coke products in my fridge. (if you know my husband at all you would know how much he despises "that" stuff).






**thank you sarah for letting me use your picture from your blog.**

1 comments:

Eliza said...

Tenille thank you so much for being there for Sarah. She is so dear to me and it really makes me so happy that she has such a wonderful family close by while we are all so far away. I love getting to know you and your family through the blog it feels like my family is just expanding further and further, and I LOVE it!!