Monday, June 23, 2008

Can I PLEASE catch a break??

So... Ammon has finally healed from shingles. He does have a few issues with the scabs coming off while showering and he is deathly affraid of bleeding to DEATH when they do come off, but other than that... he is back to normal.

But... on Saturday morning we noticed a few red dots on Malia. 2 on her chest and then a few on her face. I was just thinking it was a small heat rash. But yesterday.... the few dots had gotten bigger and brought their friends along for the FUN. That's right folks... MALIA HAS THE CHICKEN POX! I don't mean to complain, but.... I will anyways! I have to spend another week in my house. I just want to go out and enjoy this warm weather. Preferably near a pool. My sister, Jennifer, is on her way up from St. George to spend a week with us, and I was hoping to get a few family pictures while she was hear. Hopefully we can do a few photo-shop tricks and fix Malia's dotty friends. I'll keep you posted.

1 comments:

aaron and jenn said...

oh tenille! i am so sorry. why oh why does bad luck come in pairs? that's my question in life. seriously? as if its not hard enough to get over the first annoying little "trial" along comes another just to make sure we aren't getting off too easy!! lol well hang in there. ;( love ya