Tuesday, July 8, 2008

the big CRASH!

Well... it finally happened. I swore it would never happen to me.... but it did! My computer crashed last week. I had a feeling all week long that I should really back up my files on my computer just in case anything happened. But of course I kept putting it off and putting it off. I had 3 years of pictures I had saved on my computer. Some have been saved on discs, but there were hundreds that I never put on discs. I knew this day would come. Doesn't everyone have a computer crashing experience?? I'm not upset that my computer crashed (I mean, it's just a computer), I'm just so mad at myself that I didn't back up my files, like I should have. Oh wells! I guess I will know for future experiences.

**Side note..... I have been getting a strong feeling of preparing our family food storage. Maybe I should act on the feeling and DO IT!! (Maybe this computer experience was preparing me for future disasters. hmmmmm. ) So far we have top ramen and canned tomatoes. We can live off that right??

1 comments:

Eliza said...

We have been through "the crash" and it stinks!! Sorry to hear about that. As for your food storage... I know our family would probably choke down the ramen but come on tomatoes are discusting. We would have to be really hungry to bust those out. I like to think that I carry my food storage with me if you know what I mean *wink wink*