Monday, June 9, 2008

Malia is 6 months old





Okay... so she is almost 7 months now, but I just wanted to post some updated pictures of her.

I tried to have her hold a "6 months" paper, but she just wanted to eat it.




At her six month check-up...

**weight... 19 lbs. 13 oz. (96th percentile)

**height... 27.5 in (99th percentile) - big surpirse!





Yep... so my little baby is the size of a 14 month old. I knew it was bound to happen, but I just miss that new born stage. Malia is now crawling and is starting to pull herself up to stand. She has just started walking with the help of our hands. I'm sure we will be walking in no time. Just like Taliana did at this age. (However... Taliana was 6 months old when she started walking). Malia doesn't like to be confined in any way. She no longer enjoys the little exersaucer - unless she is standing on the outside.





We love her!Malia has been such a blessing and a joy to our family. I don't even remember what life was like without her. I guess it doesn't really matter.

1 comments:

aaron and jenn said...

wow! cute little girly! it really is amazing how time goes by. i love being able to keep updated on how you and your family is doing. we will be in utah in july, i hope i can see you!!