Monday, June 9, 2008

'Tis the season for graduation

It has been a hectic 2 weeks for us. With the end of school activities for Taliana and Ammon's classes, and traveling across the country for graduations, I'm happy to report... WE SURVIVED!





******************On My 3oth we traveled to Piqua, Ohio for Jason's nephew, David's graduation. It was fun to spend time with their family out in Ohio. We don't get to see them that often and look forward to every chance we get. (however, next time we will stay more than 24 hours.)


*********************On June 4th was Ammon's pre-school graduation and Taliana's last day of school (one day early). Later that day we hurried to the airport to catch a plane to San Francisco for Jason's neice, Victoria's graduation. (yes, this was a hurried trip as well - less than 24 hours... again.)


*****************There were several graduations in the salt lake valley as well, but after traveling so much... you can guess we were pretty burned out. But we had a blast!

1 comments:

Millie and Me said...

Hi, I am David and Pete's Aunt Chris, I met you at the graduation. I just wanted to thank you for posting the pictures and comments about the boys graduations. I am glad that Brian is out there with you all and I hope it is fun for all of you.