Monday, June 9, 2008

For the love of reading...



Okay... maybe you have noticed I haven't posted in a while. (Or maybe you haven't.... I really don't know if anyone really reads this blog). Anyways.... my sister in-law finally convinced me to read the "twilight" series.

I know, I know... I am probably the last one around to finally jump on the bandwagon and read the books. But... WOW! It has been such good reading that I haven't been able to put it down. Yes, even my husband is getting a little jealous of Edward Cullen. Oh wells! However... Jason has been very patient with me for the past 3 weeks. The house and laundry has been lacking my attention since I started reading. Thank you Jason for all your help around the house.
For those of you who have not yet expericened the Twilight series... you are missing out.















2 comments:

mary said...

I thought I was the last one in the world to read this series! I started it last week and just finished the 3rd book today! Have you seen the trailer for the movie yet? SO...... GOOD!

Eliza said...

Welcome aboard the bandwagon. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these books. I just finished reading them for the second time. I want to make sure everything is fresh in my mind when book four comes out. Don't you just love that Edward? Can't wait for the movie to come out too.