Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ammon's first day of school




Ammon finally got to go to school. He has been waiting for this day since he turned 5. He thought that when he turned 5 he would automatically go into Kindergarten. So... the day after his 5th birthday he said goodbye to me in the car and said, "Okay, I'm going to go to Kindergarten now." He was pretty bummed that he had to stay in preschool a little longer.


Ammon is in all-day Kindergarten. I was a little nervous at first having him gone all day, but after yesterday... life is GREAT! He loves it. He said that he gets to "hang out" with 4th graders and eat lunch with them. He said he told them all about his xbox and he said that some of them wanted to come over and play with him. (Too bad we live so far from the school.)

3 comments:

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

Your kids are adorable. Here I am again, "BLOG stocking" I hope you don't mind me checking out your family blog every now and then. I really enjoyed visiting with you and Shelley the night you came to see mey kitchen. You are an adorable mom. See ya, Tonya Horlacher

Unknown said...

Yay Ammon we are so proud of you! I hope your first day was great! Ashton started preschool today. You will have to tell him all about kindergarten!

Taylor Tribe said...

Sweeeeet Ammon. Glad to know all went well with your first day...someone else is talking about your awesome x-box games...(Talmage!). Tenille, thanx for feeding and taking care of the boys while they were up there (TWICE!!). You are awesome! Take care.