Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Visiting Grandma

While we were in St. George we were able to stop by my Grandma's and visit her. It is always so hard to go see her because I feel like every time I go, she seems to be a lot worse from the last time. She was in good spirits though. Although... she was really worried about us making too much noise for the other residents. Which is understandable.... 15 people can be pretty noisey.









When we were ready to leave, we had the kids sing a few songs for her and we were all pretty emotional by the end. My grandma always loves a "program" and I used to think it was silly, but now I realize how much music means to her and I hope my kids love it as much as I do.









We love you Grandma!

2 comments:

Taylor Tribe said...

Tenille, that was awesome that we all got to visit grandma together. The kids are going to cherish these pictures when they get older, knowing that they were there with grandma. I have some more pictures, pretty funny ones & some of everyone saying goodbye to grandma. I'll email them to you. Take care and send our love to the kids.

Taylors said...

I was just going to post some pics of that day, you are quicker than me. That was so nice to see all
(most) of the kids around Grandma! It was so sweet hearing everyone sing and I know Grandma loved it. Thanks for the pics.