Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Malia is 10 months!






Malia has been very busy this past month. Here are few new things she has done...




* 4 new teeth. - All the top teeth came in in a 2 day span. She was brave though... hardly cried.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*




* Crawling is for babies! - Malia has started walking. She is getting better every day and may be running in no time!
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*




* Loves to say "Shhh!" - She started this down in St. George when we were trying to keep her quiet during the dinner prayer and loves to do it every chance she gets.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*




* Loves to unload anything and everything. - She acts like she is on a time limit. She tries to unload the diaper bag in record time everytime. She has just found out how to open the drawers and cupboards, so she likes to unload the baggies and pots and pans.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*


* Loves to look at herself on the digital camera. - Here she is mad because I took the camera to take a picture of her. She likes to carry the camera around and look at herself and then gets mad when it turns off.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

7 comments:

Taylor Tribe said...

Hey there Malia girl! We love you soOoo much & am so happy that you are in our lives.

Taylors said...

Those pics are sooo cute! I still think she was in your womb for a year or moe, she is just too advanced! Not that Alvie is slow or anything, I am just saying. BTW LOVE the floors! I am Jealous!

aaron and jenn said...

oh that cute little girl! i cant believe i have not met her yet. i cant stand that i am so far away now. i will for sure let you know when i make it to town, i need to come really soon before i go stir crazy here!!

~~*MeLinda*~~ said...

hey, cruzin' through Mary's page, found your link...your fam is too cute!! Awww, your youngest, Malia, Oh my, she is sooooo adorable!! i'm jealous, i so want another girl...anyhow, hope all is well with you guys

~~*MeLinda*~~ said...

yeah, crazy small world, so i have know the kaufusi forever, so has my husband, he grew up in good ol' gendale...and yes, he did go to dixie, in fact, i can remember when you guys got married, and he said that he thought you went to dixie....and YES again, we rented from your mom about ugh, like 4 or so years ago, it was for like 6 mos while we were building and i can remember now, her saying something to my husband that her daughter was married to jason.....such a small world, OMG...my little Ammon, such a fire ball.....is yours?? hope it's not in the name...cause my youngest is named after his dad and a crazy uncle....LOL

Eliza said...

Malia is soooo cute; I love her baby chub! Tell Malia I too like to say "shhhhh" a lot. I think you need some video footage of her walking. Nothing cuter than those first few steps.

Joseph and Katie said...

Isn't blogging fun! I love this! Mom's with young kids need blogging just so they know that other people exsist out there outside of "planet kids". You have a beautiful fam. I love having your family (mom,dad, etc.) close in Gunlock. Thanks for taking a peek, come on over anytime. I hope you don't mind, but I will add you to my blog list. Take care. Katie