Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Utah State Fair 2008!








We took the kids to the State fair on Saturday. It was my second time going, and I loved it.




My favorite things are....




Cotton candy


Funnel cakes


Carmel apples


Kettle corn


Enormously sized animals


The quilt show


People watching!




Here are a few pictures....

This is NO photoshop job! This is REAL! It was HUGE! While we were taking the picture a little girl (maybe 4 or 5) says, "Wow! They're going to get a lot of meat off that one!"

Ammon can get a little crazy when it's time to take pictures. I had to do a little editting of the gang signs. hahahah!


4 comments:

Taylor Tribe said...

Looking at those pigs brings back alot of memories...glad to know you all had fun.

Taylors said...

I think your fair experience was better than the Clements! Looks like a good time was had by all. I too love me some fair food! Are you sure Ammon is not flippin the bird in that pic, we all recall the story of little Tenille and her middle finger!

mary said...

I'm laughing so hard at the "gang signs"! Such cute kiddos!

Amy and The Mack Pack said...

Dito about Mary's comment - so funny!