Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Quote of the day

I found this quote while doing my usual morning routine of "surfing da net". Thought I would share it with you.
**********************************************************

"When my husband comes home, if the kids are still alive, I figure I've done my job." -Rosanne Barr

**********************************************************
Have any of you had days like this?? Sometimes I will leave the kids (Taliana and Ammon) with Jason and go to St. George for a few days just so he can re-appreciate all that I do. hahahah

I work tonight at Potterybarn Kids and I am just counting down the hours till I get to go to work. (Is the mean??) I love it because I get four hours of "girl time". Even though I am making beds and setting the floor with the new product, I still love having time with grown-ups. That makes me appreciate my time home with the kids.

0 comments: