Monday, January 19, 2009

Sundance Film Festival 2009




































Jason worked security at Sundance Film Festival again this year. He worked at the Phoenix Gallery on main street that hosted private parties for the celebs. So... I went up Saturady night to hang out and see if I could spot a few stars. Jason was able to see a lot more, but it was all good. You know... where there are stars there are GREAT sponsers giving out FREE stuff. We came home with a TON of great goodies. (ie., shoes, lotion, make-up, headphones, etc.) Here are a few pics of the stars that were seen.... (we are missing Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon, Cuba Gooding Jr., Lenny Kravitz, Jennifer Aniston, Chris Rock, Hubastank & Pierce Brosnan)



Kristie Brinkley


Deidre Hall (aka Marlana on Days of Our Lives) -- don't you just love how Jason is standing there casually as his friend (turned poparazzi) snaps the picture?? hahahah
Westley Snipes (& some other guy, I can't think of his name.)
I can't remember what this guy's name is. I will update when I find out.
So... for those who know me... you know that I LOVE the TV series Criminal Minds. So, I will SO excited when I was able to meet Matthew Gray Gubler (Dr. Spencer Reed). I also met A.J. Cook's (JJ -Jennifer Jereau) husband. He is from here in Salt Lake. Did you know she is LDS?? She went of a mission and was married to her husband in the Salt Lake temple. She was unable to come because she just had a baby (Makai). Her husband was AWESOME! Jason got his number so we could call him the next time we are in CA. He even said he would take us to visit the set. AHHHHH! He shouldn't have said that... I am DEFINITELY going to call now!
Morris Chestnut & his lady. Why do I always look like a ghost in pictures?? (and my face looks puffy)
So... there you have it folks!

















3 comments:

Kristin said...

How fun! Honestly I probably wouldn't have known even half of the people that came, but I would have LOVED the free stuff they were handing out!

Joseph and Katie said...

Fun pics! I think his name is Collin Ferrel. Not sure though. Looks like you scored on the free stuff too. FUN!

Kassie said...

Nice! Looks like you had way fun! Next year, tell Jason to hook my husband up with a job up there so we can go scout out the celebs together! Hahaha. I'm only trying to stalk Denzel Washington, but any star will do LOL :)