Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Keikikalani!















Just wanted to give a quick shout-out to my sweet niece, Keiki. Happy Birthday! I can't believe you are 12 years old. She is always a big help when she is around and I always look forward to the summertime when Keiki and her sister (La) come and stay with us for a week (or maybe two this year).
Taliana writes, "We love you Keiki. Thank you for being such an awesome cousin. I can't wait until you come and visit us again."
Ammon writes, "Happy Birthday Keiki. Thanks for showing us the 'gummybear' song on youtube."


Here are a few pictures I have collected over the years. (however, there are a few GREAT ones I am unable to find without tearing my closet apart.) Also... I know there are a few gaps in the ages of the pictures, but oh wells.
Keiki and I were the best of friends when she was younger. Those were great times!
(ps... remember when those necklaces were cool?? wow... have times changed. hahahah)




1 comments:

Taylor Tribe said...

That made me cry! Love the pics. Can u believe how much she's changed...from outgoing to shy?... Thanx Tenille. Tell Taliana she looks beautiful in her dance outfit . our computer crashed! yes,being repaired. love to the kids....