Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Holidays

We didn't get a chance to send out Christmas card this year (or last - now that it's 2010). So.... I sent out an email card. For those of you who actually read this blog (I'm not sure if there are any at all) - here is the email-card we sent.





Jason just finished his first season with the University of Utah football team as an Administrative Assistant. He has loved it so far and is sad that football season has come to an end. But wait.... we still have recruiting.... spring ball.... recruiting.... summer camp... this is a never ending sport. (not what I initially thought).

I have been keeping busy with the kids, my few jobs (PotteryBarn Kids, Gap, University Hospital Emergency Department), and trying to keep a positive attitude and be supportive about football (keyword is "trying")! It has been a challenge, but I know this sacrifice will all work out in the end.

Taliana is 7 and in 2nd grade. She LOVES school, learning, socializing, ... the whole lot. Taliana is keeping busy with piano, dance, soccer and drawing.

Ammon is 6 and in 1st grade. He loves recess and lunch! Ammon is involved with soccer and flag football and keeping us all entertained with his great sense of humor. (as you can see in some of the photos above).

Malia is 2 and WISHES she was in school, but she is home with me (and Grandma Kaufusi). She is growing up too fast. She is learning to talk more and more, and honestly... there is NO WAY to get her to stop! hahaha. Malia is 100% girl. She keeps busy by playing with her dollhouse, dolls, coloring, and doing someone's hair (whether they like it or not).

Meesha (our dog) is 4 and just lays around the house. She is definitely living the life! :)

As you can see, we are all doing well. We wish to send our love to you and wish you a late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Ofa atu!
-The Kaufusi Family

10 comments:

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

Hey, my cousin coaches Defense at U of U, maybe your husband knows him, Jasen AhYou. He is my first cousin, pretty much my 5th brother. What a small world. Glad to see that you are back on and posting. Your family is adorable!!!

KaufusiFamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KaufusiFamily said...

Such a small world! Yes... Jasen is a volunteer coach up at the U. He was the administrative assistant last year. My husband took his position when he finished.

Tukuafu's said...

YAY for the update! Glad you are back! Love the Christmas Card! Hope you had happy holidays!! Tell Jase Hi! :) Loves!

Kristin said...

Your kids are just growing up so big! And of course they are all just super adorable!

Kristin said...

Your kids are just growing up so big! And of course they are all just super adorable!

Joseph and Katie said...

Holy Freakin' Cow! You have finally posted! YEah! Sounds like you actually haven't had any time to blog. You guys are busy. YOur children are just darling. Take care of yourself girl. It is good to have you back. Stick around. ;)

Bree said...

Thank you for posting that, it's fun to read what you guys are up to..your kids are gettig so big, they are darling!!

I got your message the other day, I'm not real good about keeping my blog updated but there are a few pictures of my baby if you want to see him there. Things are going great though, we need to do a cousin get together next time you're in town!!

Days of Steve said...

Grace and I read it. Keep up the post's and let's get lunch soon

Leslie said...

Your family is SOOO Beautiful! It's been so long since I've seen you, I can't believe your youngest is already 2!