Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our little getaway!



















































I have to give a big THANKS to my parents for sharing their time-share with us these past few days. We have enjoyed spending time with them, especially our kids. I hate that we live SO far away from them. My kids love to spend time with their Papa T & Grandma Randee. Here are a few things we did while in Park City....






































































The kids did crafts (painted ceramic pieces, made cards & tie-dyed shirts)






























































































We had Dr. Mario tournaments. Needless to say... I'm the champ.






























































































We did PLENTY of swimming. Malia wasn't too sure about the water so she only lasted about 10 minutes.






























































































Malia pretty much spent most of her time on Papa's lap - her favorite spot!













































































5 comments:

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

That sounds so nice. One of these days I got to go on a getaway!

Troy and Jeni Miller said...

Looks like you all had a ton of fun. Wish I could have been there. I know I keep saying next year.... We'll see.
Jeni

Taylor Tribe said...

We'll have to join you next time for sure! Counting down to my girl's birthday!

Kristin said...

I can't believe you are swimming. I just drove up to SLC last night and it is freezing! Sure looks like you guys had fun though.

Taylors said...

I so wish we could have been there. I am glad someone got a break. You deserve it!