Thursday, October 9, 2008

Colors

I used to tease my cousin all the time when we were younger because her family would drive up from Las Vegas to "look at the colors". I just thought it was ODD that they named the drive as "looking at the colors". But now that I am older (and hopefully wiser) I now appreciate all the beautiful colors that we are blessed with at this time of year. I LOVE to drive around and "look at the colors". Jennifer was in town last week taking pictures for her step-daughter's wedding announcements, so we decided to tag along and have her take pictures of the kids in Provo Canyon. It was a hectic day. None of the kids matched - so there was NO group shot. Taliana refused to let me blow-dry her hair with a round brush. I was only able to straighten it with the flat iron. So... that is why her hair is SO flat! It wasn't a good day for Malia either. She refused to smile for Jennifer and would barely look at her while she was taking her pictures. But... there were a few good ones that Jennifer snapped and I do have to say that I really like the candid ones the best. And Ammon... he was happy just as long as he was wearing his JEANS! (this kid can't live without them. He wore them ALL summer long!)

Anyways... here are a few of the pictures....





By the end of the "photoshoot" Malia had had it! She refused to be a part of ANY picture! But Jennifer and I both decided that this was the best picture of ALL!

8 comments:

Taylors said...

I love them! I never would of guessed the conditions were not perfect. You guys serriously make the cutest kids, and Jenni takes really good pics!

Elsha Gubler said...

Your kids are DARLING - beautiful is probably a better word! Just wanted to say thank so much for coming and supporting our family at Mile's funeral. You are so thoughtful. It was good to see you too, hopefully we see you again soon and your cute cute kids. Thanks again!!!

the bybee's said...

Tenille,
Your kids are beautiful, and I love that you went to California for 24 hours. This is Kristi from PBK just in case you don't know.

Taylor Tribe said...

I love it! Your kids are soooo beautiful & that Ammon...gorgeous!!! That's my Malia...you don't tell her what to do!!! Love it...big kisses to them. And thumbs up to Jeni!!!

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

I love the pictures! Your kids are so dang cute! Thanks again for getting me that stuff at gap!

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

Tenille - you kids are so beautiful. I love looking at your blog. Thanks for sharing. Tonya

Joseph and Katie said...

I love the pics! You have the most beautiful children! I have to agree that the last picture was priceless. Take care.

Eliza said...

I agree with everyone else your kids are precious. Jennifer did a really good job. My favorite is the last one too. Is Malia your "Brooke"? :)