Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Grandma's funeral









My grandma passed away last week so we went down to St. George for her funeral. Although it was sad to say good-bye to her, we were all so happy for her reunion with my grandpa and our two Uncles (Jonny & Orvile).




Funerals = BIG family gatherings. I love when our whole family gathers together. It was fun reuniting with eachother and having our children play together. It's exactly what my grandma would have wanted.


The Taylor girls - I don't know why we chose to look directly into the sun. hahaha
My grandma's casket - isn't it beautiful?


Shelly & Robert


Jennifer & Troy - can you believe she had a baby 2 months ago?? You can't even tell.


Todd & Alesi & kiddos


Camille & my dad - sorry it's a little blurry.
My brother Travis - placing his flower on my grandma's casket.



We miss you grandma!
Sorry Sean & Sarah... I don't know why I didn't snap a picture of you guys.

2 comments:

Taylors said...

I forgive you! This was a beautiful day, just what Grandma would have wanted. I love being a part of this family.

Taylor Tribe said...

Sorry, about you guys facing the sun...I should have said something...but it's still a pretty picture!