Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Taliana

Taliana is 5, but reminds me about 10 times a day that she will be 6 next month. She is SO excited to be turning six. She is going Kindergarten at Highland Park Elementary School. She loves school. The first day of school we asked her how school was and she replied, "It was good, but the teacher didn't give me any homework." She is our little scholar. She loves learning. She is also a budding artist. She spends most of her time making crafts to give to her fellow students and her teacher, Mrs. Mayfield (whom she adores). Although Taliana will be turning 6 soon, she acts more like she will soon be turning 16. She is miss independent and wants to do everything her way. I just let her. I have to pick my battles these days and some of the stuff she comes up with I don't even like to go there.Taliana has been such a great help since Malia was born. She likes to pretend that Malia is her baby. She loves to carry her around and sing to her. She even likes to change her diaper. Taliana always begs to change Malia's diaper when she is wet. I don't complain. I just thought... I might was well get in a few free diaper changes before she realizes that it's a "dirty" job.






0 comments: