Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Love

Today was Jason's birthday. Wow! It must have been hard to turn 32! I hope I never have to do that. hahahah. JUST KIDDING.... he is only..... 29! Finally, Jason and I are the same age again.

Yes, I am FOUR months older than Jason and he LOVES to tease me about it during that four month time frame. But... that time has passed for another 8 months. :)

I feel truly blessed to have Jason as my husband. He is my best friend! I love him more than I could ever begin to explain. He does so much for me. He puts me on his pedestal (which I love)and treats me like his princess (he used to introduce me as "princess" to his friends while we were dating. Actually... one of his friends still call me "princess". What can I say... I love it). But he such a great husband. He is one that cleans and does laundry. Yep, you heard that right... he is the bathroom cleaner at our house. However, I do need to give credit to his mother for raising such a great son. She raised him to respect and treat women right. (for all you single girls out there.... if you are dating a guy... look at his relationship between him and his mother. That will be a good clue of how you will be treated.)
But... sorry girls.... THIS MAN IS TAKEN!

1 comments:

Kaiviti said...

Jason has been influenced greatly by a wonderful mother, but don't forget how much he has learned from the shining example of his brother-in-law. I do my best.