Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Malia

Malia is now 3 months old. It is crazy how fast time has flown by. She is such a great baby! We ALL love her. (However, Meesha is still adjusting from the lack of attention she is given. She’ll come around though.) Malia has found her thumb and she loves it as much as Ammon does. I think that is what makes them such great babies. They already know how to soothe themselves. Malia is such a happy baby. She is constantly smiling and loves to talk to whoever will listen to her. She is growing as fast as Taliana did. (I am hoping she won’t start walking at 6 months like Taliana did though.) She has already grown out of her 3-6 months clothes. I am bummed because I had some really cute outfits that she didn’t even wear. Oh wells… I’ll save them for Jennifer’s baby. (I am hoping she has a girl, so Malia will have a cousin to play with.)





0 comments: