Sunday, November 9, 2008

Malia's Birthday Party









Here are a few pictures from Malia's party. It was PERFECT. Everything went as planned. The only thing I would have done differently was have someone (beside myself) take the pictures. I was too busy visiting with everyone and helping Malia that I didn't get as many good shots as I would have liked. But all in all.... it was a GREAT party.




Here are the flowers my mom and I made out of tissue paper. I loved how they turned out. Definitely something fun and easy for a cute decoartion.




Taliana is hanging out with her cousins.


I have to give a BIG shout out to my sister in-law Alesi. She ran a half-marathon, then jumped in the car (with her family) and drove 4+ hours to be here for Malia's first birthday. Thank you SO much for coming up. It meant so much for ALL of us that you came. I'm sad it was only a short visit, but hopefully we can get together again soon.
Here is Malia with her cake. He didn't have any candles... so... we had to resort to the next best thing... a LOLIPOP. It was perfect!
It was a tight squeeze to put to bounce houses in the gym... but it all worked out.




















10 comments:

Troy and Jeni Miller said...

It looks like we missed a great party. I'm so sorry we couldn't make it up there. Joey's team won their play-off game and we will be playing for the chamionship this next week. It turns out the day ended up being a celebration for both of us! Happy Birthday Malia, We love you!!!

Amy @ OurScoop said...

What a cute baby!! I"m glad everything went well for you! You sure know how to throw a party! The tissue flowers are ADORABLE! Seeing Malia's is making me get excited for Maryjane's 1st birthday! ;)

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

Wow you sure do know how to have a birthday party! It looks like everything went really good. I really wish we could have been there. Happy Birthday Malia!

Kristin said...

Holy cow Tenille, I don't think I have EVER seen a 1st birthday that HUGE!! You should probably be a party planner. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that forgets birthday candles sometimes :)

Taylor Tribe said...

Yes, that was a party all right!!! Soooo worth the drive up...& next time please tell me to shut my BIG mouth! Love you guys. Thanks for EVERYTHING!

Kristin said...

Tennille, my cousin Raychelle saw the nice comment you eft about her on my blog and she wrote something back to you, but it's on my blog.

Joseph and Katie said...

It looks like it was an incredible party! I have heard rave reviews. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Amy and The Mack Pack said...

It was such a FUN party! Thanks for inviting our fam! Our kids had a blast and I LOVED seeing you too!!!! Malia is adorable and it was so cute how she found Scott and climbed right on his lap and hung out! It was so fun to be with your big family too! I cherish your friendship too! THanks and sure love you too!

Amy Miller said...

What a fun birthday party. I keep wondering what to do for my 31st, maybe bounce houses in the gym would be hecka-fun for older kids too. :) Your comments about Matt were funny. Don't you love famous people? So, tell me this...in your day working with Matt, does he play for the girls team or boys? I'm still trying to figure that one out. :)

Taylors said...

I am glad the party was a success! I am sooooo sorry we missed it. Give that princess a hug from us.