Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween!




























I know it is after Halloween, but I was debating whether or not to post these pictures. I feel like I have been bombarding you (speaking to the few readers I have) with pictures lately. But then... I thought the kids looked pretty cute and wanted you to see them as well.




Taliana was "Gabriella" from High School Musical.























Ammon was "Anikan Skywalker" from Star Wars the Clone Wars.



























Malia was a little monkey. Each of my kids have worn this costume for their first Halloween so I was SO excited when Jason found this costume the night before. I thought had given it back to my sister Jennifer (the rightful owner - my mom made this costume for her daughter Tana on her first Halloween).






I also forgot to post a picture of Malia's pumpkin. She loved it so much she didn't want to let go.

7 comments:

Taylor Tribe said...

My blog's been down for the past couple of days...Love the costumes. Your kids look so adorable!

Joseph and Katie said...

Great costumes! We have a pumpkin costume that almost all of the kids have worn for their first Halloween. I love blogs with lots of pics. Keep them comin'!

Troy and Jeni Miller said...

umm... HELLO!! I believe that would be... JENI and Mom that made the monkey costume, thank you very much!!! If you don't remember, I had mom help me. I thought you were the one with the good memory?

Taylor Tribe said...

Jeni's so funny! Ok, Tenille, put pen to paper & join the crazies...run the marathon with us next year! It starts with running/walking 1 mile...

Kristin said...

I love lots of posts with pictures. It's always sad when people don't update there blogs (ie. Shelli ;) So keep them coming.

KaufusiFamily said...

Excuse me... I need to make a CORRECTION!! The monkey costume was made my Jennifer with the help of my mother. :)

By the way, Jennifer... my memory has been foggy for the past 6 years. I guess that happens when you start having children. hahaha.

Taylors said...

Cute pics keep them coming! We are all sick and might miss the party. I am so sad! I will send her gift up with Dad, give Malia a kiss from us love you guys!