Monday, February 9, 2009

Advice from Ammon!

While we were in California this past weekend we had time to burn while Jason was in meetings.  We stopped at a Target so we could walk around and "look" at things.  I stopped in the shoe isle to see what they had for clearance (which is always my first stop at Target) and I picked up some REALLy cute shoes and said, "Oh, these are WAY cute!"  And Ammon just rolls his eyes and says... "Mom, you need to stop wasting your money."  There were too other women on the same isle and they started laughing.  And one woman said to the other, "Oh no that boy did NOT just say that to his mother. HAHAHA!!"


Yes... thank you Ammon for your insight, but I think I am doing okay with not "wasting" my money.  

10 comments:

Taylors said...

Hilarious!

Joseph and Katie said...

Classic!

Annabanana said...

your family is so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Kristin said...

That's pretty funny!

Eric said...

Way to go Ammon! Hey, I have three girls and soon four to do the shoe thing with. Isaiah and I just sit and watch while the GIRLS wreak havoc in the shoe and clothes isles. I think an alarm goes off whenever we enter into any kind of store. The kids are great....it's the parents that are worrisome!
--Eric

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

Just wanted to say a quick hi. I got on your page and Milo got the biggest smile when he saw your kids!

Debbi said...

What a funny comment - I love your blog! I got your comment on facebook the other day and then never made it back to comment back. Sorry! I've been a big slacker with comments since having the baby last month, hopefully I will get better with commenting soon...time just flies by every day!

Your kids are so gorgeous! We'll be in Utah this spring, it would be so fun to get everyone together and see everyone

The Homer House said...

Cute blog! I have to say that blogs ROCK! It is so fun to see friends and family and keep in touch through them. Love it!
I have one too, I got your email from your blog so I will send you an invite so you can see my family as well (it is private because there are crazy people out there).
It's so good to get in touch again, we need to chat one of these days!

Tana

Kim said...

Hey-
How have you guys been. I love blogs! It is a nice way to keep in touch. I can't believe how big Taliana and Ammon are getting. So what have you been up too?

Kristin said...

get off of facebook and update your blog!